• This is an archive of ASSEMblerGames.com from June 07th, 2019, all content should be here (minus threads with none english titles, we'll add later.) you cannot login here as this is a clone and your personal info doesn't exist in this database.

Brought to you by ObscureGamers.

0th bit/Everdrive forums aren't fully working due to wrong id's from importer. (fixing just takes time) 0th bit posts will be added. Only major issue is the importer copied html/classes which show so need to find a way to strip/convert. this was caused from converting html rips back to SQL. This archive doesn't contain emails/private messages/ip's as we could only convert what google could see/crawl.

Diablo, Starcraft, Jak and Daxter, Golden Sun - dev/proto/press/promo

Diablodin

Robust Member

Hi. I'm looking for the following:

[b]<i><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-size: 18px">Priority:[/span][/span]</i>
<span style="font-size: 22px"> Diablo PS1 NTSC beta disc set from Climax</span>[/b]

[b]<span style="font-size: 18px">Main focus:[/span][/b]
<span style="text-decoration: underline">- Development / prototype / press / promo collectibles of these games:[/span]
Diablo, Diablo Hellfire
Diablo II, Diablo II Lord of Destruction
Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak X
Starcraft, Starcraft Brood War
Golden Sun, Golden Sun Lost Age

<b>Other:[/b]
<span style="text-decoration: underline">- Development / prototype / press / promo collectibles of these games:
Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2</span>
Wizards & Warriors NES
Abuse PC
Bastion PC/360
Outlaws PC
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Heroes III
Warcraft III
Rayman 2, Rayman Revolution

<span style="text-decoration: underline">- Prototype / beta builds of these games:[/span]
Metroid Fusion
Lord of the Rings Two Towers GBA
Monkey Magic PS1
Legend of Mana
Alundra
Kula World
Klonoa 2
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex PS2
Saga Frontier, Saga Frontier 2
Grandia PS1
Lomax
Dragon Fighter NES
Shatterhand NES

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Things for trade:[/span] - <a class="internalLink" href="https://assemblergames.com/threads/69337">https://assemblergames.com/threads/69337</a>

Thank you for looking.