• This is an archive of ASSEMblerGames.com from June 07th, 2019, all content should be here (minus threads with none english titles, we'll add later.) you cannot login here as this is a clone and your personal info doesn't exist in this database.

Brought to you by ObscureGamers.

0th bit/Everdrive forums aren't fully working due to wrong id's from importer. (fixing just takes time) 0th bit posts will be added. Only major issue is the importer copied html/classes which show so need to find a way to strip/convert. this was caused from converting html rips back to SQL. This archive doesn't contain emails/private messages/ip's as we could only convert what google could see/crawl.

Durango XDK

Krypton_VII

Peppy Member

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Critical-Strike">

<div class="attribution type">Critical-Strike said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=703216#post-703216">↑
</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer">
Hey Xenon where is your secretary these days??[/quote]

</div> Been pretty busy, sorry I missed our last meeting.

kingkat

Robust Member

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Critical-Strike">

<div class="attribution type">Critical-Strike said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=703563#post-703563">↑
</div>
why would we?. Xenon and i were OLD friends back in the day... its not necessary, we have ALL made mistakes in our lives and i am no different</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>

</div> Sorry for being unclear, I was directing that towards Itchy, people always post that gif when people are arguing over the internet.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

I'm not taking the bait, I'm not hotheaded like I used to be. I don't feel the need to dump water on a grease fire. Everyone has their own views and I respect Gabe and Xenon both for the work they do; yet, I don't approve of certain attitudes and views that come with that. I have enough respect for both them and myself not to play into a pointless argument. The truth be told once you reach a certain age and have certain responsibilities, you learn that in the grand scheme the internet is just the internet. It has no real world consequences neither positive or negative. People have a right to their opinions and views. If someone wants to skew or misrepresent me by making quotes out of context, that doesn't bother me either. The internet public opinion factor doesn't affect my life in any significant way. I'm not running for president, nor am I into politics. People have a right to say what ever they want and I respect that. That being said, Assembler is not the place to hold discussions over personal conflict. We are all here to share information and contribute to discussion topics. I hope some people take what I have said into a bit of consideration before getting worked up themselves. My view on all this is simple and isn't directed at anyone in particular: We don't all have to like each other, lets just not bring it to the forums. I made the first mistake by making a distasteful statement that I wrongly believed would be comical. That being said, I take responsibility for lighting the fuse. I just want to make clear that despite my statement it was NOT directed towards MTW, but in bad taste none the less and I apologize for that.

ASSEMbler

Administrator

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Tyler">

<div class="attribution type">Tyler said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=703508#post-703508">↑
</div>
same old brick,

but its different yack</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>

</div> So true. But with less hacks I suspect.

CodeAsm

ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Sense, i see none. But eh, post some pictures? And xblob, im very intrested into that. But hehe, properbly never get access to that

superMTW

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Pikkon">

<div class="attribution type">Pikkon said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=705416#post-705416">↑
</div>
This section is very new and I already had to delete some post.

You guys need to act civil.[/quote]

</div> Just remove this thread. None of Shadowlag's links are relevant to Durango/the rest of the topic is really stupid.

Pikkon

"Moving in Stereo"

What you find irrelevant is simply your opinion superMTW but all I ask is to act mature,that's it.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

Except the fact that Durango is Xbox ONE, all links can be chronologically followed back to the Durango SDK and doesn't negate the fact it was to point out that standard WLID is now acceptable. Access will be granted on the bases of agreements maintained with Microsoft. All Xbox ONEs can be utilized as devkits per announcements. It is news that relates to a sneak peak for future developers in 2 months.

iHc Aamonkey

Your links have nothing to do with Durango - they are just garbage. The rest of what you said was irrelevant and in no way proved that your links, which are not Durango/XBOne related, are Durango/XBOne related.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

Incorrect, Link 2 leads to the developer network. It was public on this informer page before the download was swiftly removed two weeks later. The download instead links back to the developer network showing the WLID login option for non microsoft employees. The developer network sections will only grant access to those with certain login permissions. One of those sections will contain the public SDK for indie developers. Nothing you have stated proves any content posted is irrelvent to Xbox ONE.

"They are just garbage" and "It's just irrelvent" doesn't make a strong case for your arguement.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

Incorrect again, it is Microsoft Developer Network. Nowhere is it defined that it is simply for 360. That link was not to show I have uncovered a secret resource of developer software, please re-read the first post.

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="lllsondowlll">

<div class="attribution type">lllsondowlll said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=702413#post-702413">↑
</div>
<span style="font-family: 'arial narrow'">
<span style="font-family: 'arial'">[Link 1&amp;4] Take note that standard WLID login is now <i><span style="text-decoration: underline">enabled</span></i>. Access restrictions still apply, presumably, until 2014 Indie applications are made available.[/span]
[/span][/quote]

</div> Also I do not think insulting me is abiding the forum rules nor does it provide you with a stronger case.

iHc Aamonkey

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=705555#post-705555">↑
</div>
Incorrect again, it is Microsoft Developer Network. Nowhere is it defined that it is simply for 360. That link was not to show I have uncovered a secret resource of developer software, please re-read the first post.

Also I do not think insulting me is abiding the forum rules nor does it provide you with a stronger case.[/quote]

</div> I am telling you, the link is different for Durango. Please stop. You posted a link to SoftwareInformer, GDN, some bullshit.....just stop already.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

If you are speaking of internal non-public testing, then yes it is possible for the SDK to be outside of the dev network. However that is only a possibility unless you would like to provide proof of your claim? Aside from that, Microsoft has already commented on giving users access by registering them as developers giving them access to developer network forums and utilities. Please view an outline of this application here. <a class="externalLink" href="http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id</a>

iHc Aamonkey

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=705558#post-705558">↑
</div>
If you are speaking of internal non-public testing, then yes it is possible for the SDK to be outside of the dev network. However that is only a possibility unless you would like to provide proof of your claim?[/quote]

</div> Jesus christ....no one said otherwise. All I said was that the GDN link is wrong (it's for 360), the software informer link is hilarious and that the other links do not relate to Durango. Just admit you are wrong, NSA Security Teams.