• This is an archive of ASSEMblerGames.com from June 07th, 2019, all content should be here (minus threads with none english titles, we'll add later.) you cannot login here as this is a clone and your personal info doesn't exist in this database.

Brought to you by ObscureGamers.

0th bit/Everdrive forums aren't fully working due to wrong id's from importer. (fixing just takes time) 0th bit posts will be added. Only major issue is the importer copied html/classes which show so need to find a way to strip/convert. this was caused from converting html rips back to SQL. This archive doesn't contain emails/private messages/ip's as we could only convert what google could see/crawl.

Durango XDK

Unknown-Organization

<B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="kingkat">

<div class="attribution type">kingkat said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=744757#post-744757">↑
</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer">
I'm not hating, I'm glad he got a new account to come back on this site.[/quote]

</div> no no I don't mean you.

Punch

RIP AsssemblerGames, never forget.

Look who's back. Again.

I wouldn't touch anything related to modern XBOX 360/One stuff after that ordeal... It would be wise to not allow XBOX One debug/dev kits and software here, but I'm just an user so it's just a suggestion to assembler. It would suck to lose this forum.

lllsondowlll

Fiery Member

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="LEo">

<div class="attribution type">LEo said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=742399#post-742399">↑
</div>
This thread wasn't about this. No one cares what you say or think about them, loser. Get over yourself.[/quote]

</div> I find this response especially interesting considering you and I are not at odds. As a matter of fact I gave you software and insanely discounted hardware I built myself. Not sure what your motivation is for insults either. Especially, considering that out of everyone whom has posted, since my original statement, has been tearing this group down with little sympathy. I simply offered my opinion and did so sympathetically to their situation. In fact, I feel I was quite tactful compared to some of the more opinionated posts afterward.

While it is true that this thread was not created for such discussion, a response and information I provided did fall under the broader aspect of this discussion. I feel, in this instance, this information is very relevant.

TheNew

Finally leaving it behind

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="KJTR">

<div class="attribution type">KJTR said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=970672#post-970672">↑
</div>
He was using the account captain shepard. The. Got banned again. Scammed me too.[/quote]

</div>
yeah that guy seems to scam ALOT!

KJTR

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="TheNew">

<div class="attribution type">TheNew said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=970673#post-970673">↑
</div>
yeah that guy seems to scam ALOT![/quote]

</div> Wish I would have known.

PixelButts

Site Soldier

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=970683#post-970683">↑
</div>
Wish I would have known.[/quote]

</div>

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=970684#post-970684">↑
</div>
He blocked me on Facebook twice</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>

</div> Try not to double post.

KJTR

He unblocked me then i asked him about my money or to send the files. He said "Nah niigggaaa puullll uuuuupppp" and blocked me after he sent the message. Wish he would send me that addy.