• This is an archive of ASSEMblerGames.com from June 07th, 2019, all content should be here (minus threads with none english titles, we'll add later.) you cannot login here as this is a clone and your personal info doesn't exist in this database.

Brought to you by ObscureGamers.

0th bit/Everdrive forums aren't fully working due to wrong id's from importer. (fixing just takes time) 0th bit posts will be added. Only major issue is the importer copied html/classes which show so need to find a way to strip/convert. this was caused from converting html rips back to SQL. This archive doesn't contain emails/private messages/ip's as we could only convert what google could see/crawl.

"The Xbox Underground" Novel.

Shadha

#LongLiveTheBromanRevolution

WOT IN TARNATION <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lXA6yP-bD5w?wmode=opaque" width="500"></iframe>

FromAllAspects

PlayStation Collector

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Shadha">

<div class="attribution type">Shadha said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=988695#post-988695">↑
</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer"><div class="quote">WOT IN TARNATION <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lXA6yP-bD5w?wmode=opaque" width="500"></iframe>[/quote]

</div> Indeed. Very strange...

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

Alec

Site Supporter Since 2010

Kinda surprised Sam is okay with this, TBH.

I guess maybe if you give him a cut of whatever potential profits you make?

I won't lie, a Hackers-style thriller could be pretty entertaining...but it would be almost 95% false.

benny679

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Pinta77">

<div class="attribution type">Pinta77 said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=988432#post-988432">↑
</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer"><div class="quote">I really looked into this story because I was curious. Someone please step in and correct me if I'm wrong here.

Here's a link to an old article.
<a class="externalLink" href="https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehackernews.com/2015/04/game-hacking-group-arrested_2.html%3famp=1" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehackernews.com/2015/04/game-hacking-group-arrested_2.html?amp=1</a>

All these hackers did was hack into and steal a bunch of files including some US military shit. They didnt do this to preserve a lost video game, or to make a social or political point (not that either of those would neccesarily make it ok) they just did it for shits and giggles. I couldn't find any real motive here. People went to prison, someone committed suicide, and the people involved want to move on with life, which, in my opinion, is more than reasonable.

So tell me, how is this "the good old days"? It sounds like a fucked situation for every single person involved. And why would you want to write a story glorifying this?

I am almost tempted to buy the book just to see what is going on here, but now we have people taking stabs at your credibility. Something is off. If I am missing something here please tell.

Consider me "on the fence" about purchasing this book.[/quote]

</div> There was more to it than that, WIRED wrote an article on xenomega which is a good read. But yeah no purpose, just some smart teenagers with lots of free time. If I recall correctly, one of them made a good deal of money generating FIFA coins.

Pinta77

Gamecube Fanatic

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="benny679">

<div class="attribution type">benny679 said:

<a class="AttributionLink" href="goto/post?id=989705#post-989705">↑
</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer"><div class="quote">There was more to it than that, WIRED wrote an article on xenomega which is a good read. But yeah no purpose, just some smart teenagers with lots of free time. If I recall correctly, one of them made a good deal of money generating FIFA coins.[/quote]

</div> You know, the Fifa coins thing sounds vaguely familiar. I'll give the wired article a read