• This is an archive of ASSEMblerGames.com from June 07th, 2019, all content should be here (minus threads with none english titles, we'll add later.) you cannot login here as this is a clone and your personal info doesn't exist in this database.

Brought to you by ObscureGamers.

0th bit/Everdrive forums aren't fully working due to wrong id's from importer. (fixing just takes time) 0th bit posts will be added. Only major issue is the importer copied html/classes which show so need to find a way to strip/convert. this was caused from converting html rips back to SQL. This archive doesn't contain emails/private messages/ip's as we could only convert what google could see/crawl.

Zer0-2k11

Action: Bought from
Item: 2x Phantom Universal Modchip & a XenoGC
Feedback: Perfect Seller, kept me up to date, quick and clear communication and really fast delivery (4 days from Canada to UK)

Thanks

oamru

Newly Registered

Item: 10x Phantom Universal Modchip

cottoncandyman

Newly Registered

Item: 1x Phantom Universal Modchip
Feedback: Perfect seller, fast shipping and delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Kappa

Peppy Member

Action: Purchased from
Item: 2x Phantom Universial, 2 bios'
Feedback: Brought from Zer0 a few times, every time its has arrived in a matter of days even though its being sent from halfway across the world, highly recommend

turfster

i grow grass

Action: Bought
Item's: 5 phantom's, 5 ps-1 mayumi v4's and 2 sega saturn bio's

Stevesmithyz

Newly Registered

Action:Bought
Items: 2x Phantoms
Feedback: Great service, goods arrived within 7 days (to UK). Great price too. Highly recommended and I'd have no hesitation dealing with you again.

irvgotti452

Rising Member

Items: 1x Saturn bios, 1x Dreamcast bios
Feedback: Fast shipping to NY. Items well packaged. Quality A+. Will most definitely do business again.

Mobius_trip

Rapidly Rising Member

Items: XenoGC, Phantom Universal, Alladin XT Plus2
Feedback: Fast Shipping, Good packaging, Will do business again!

someguy1

Site Supporter

yep this zer0 guy deserves his own thread for being an awesome guy! keep up the good work zer0 your contributions to the modding and retro gaming scene are to be remembered and honored forever!

neSneSgB

Action: Bought
Items: MM2, Mayumi v4, PS1 spindles
Feedback: Fast shipping, very helpful support, highly recommended!

Spitfyre

Newly Registered

Action: Bought From
Items: Phantom Universal modchip, Sega Saturn Region Free Bios JAP v1.01
Feedback: A pleasant individual to work with and is very straight forward when making a transaction and operates as quickly as he can. Not only that, his products are high quality and function as advertised. This was my first time doing business with Zer0, and it won't be my last.

MrMario2011

Robust Member

Action: Purchased
Item: XenoGC
Feedback: Awesome and fast seller, got here in one week from Canada to US, great price and excellent communication!

epoch19

Newly Registered

I bought 1x Phantom, 1x Saturn region free bios, 1x Dreamcast region free bios, 1x modbo 4.0, 1x XenoGC, and 1x Aladdin.
All products were top notch and zero is also a great guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Item: ModBo 4.0 and Mayumi v4 chips
Feedback: Great items, good packaging and quick shipping! Thanks!

MonkeyBoyJoey

70's Robot Anime GEPPY-X (PS1) Fanatic

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Action:[/span] Bought from
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Item:[/span] Xeno GC chip
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Feedback:[/span] The chip arrived quickly and was packed nicely. Very nice guy. Replied to my questions quickly. Great doing business with him and I'll definitely be buying from him again in the future! Thanks again!

vicious1988

Newly Registered

Action: Purchase
Item: Phantom Universal Chip
Feedback: Great price. Arrived in one piece in around 4 days. Will definitely refer to anyone looking for a chip in the future. Thanks.